Hi, I also like developing widgets and web-apps in my spare time.
Aurora was just the starting point of this hobby. I’m the creator of:
- Uno, a simple and basic text editor for Mac.
- Quickly Blank, a textual note manager for Mac.
- CameraOscura, the simplest image viewer on Earth.
- GrandCalc, calculator with a modern look and feel.
- Loop-o-matic, our musical dog.
- ArcheoBoard, the archaeologist’s notepad.
- Bun-Tam it!, our favourite hat.
- Hats, as hats are coming back into fashion.
- FontBottle, simple font viewer for writers and creative people.
- Fckup!, our simplest backup solution.
- iAutophagicae, our little, nice updater.
- randomiXer, the random numbers atomizer.
- WetterPond, experimental weather calculator.
- ChaperonDesigner, to design your own striking mechanism.
- starCatcher, a widget for dreamy-minded stargazers.
- RegulatoR, a widget for seriously clock-addicted people.
- cloudsEngine, a widget for crazy weather-addicts.
- TideMonitor, a web-app to calculate tides.
- words-o-matic, the ultra-simple (and stylish, why not?) feed reader.
- fancyCounter, a fancy countdown for fancy dashboards.
All widgets I made and updates can be viewed at a glance on The Widget Yard page.
Note: widgets work only on Mac OS X dashboard.
Web-apps work on browsers indicated in their respective page.
All widgets, apps and web-apps are developed by me, Luca Marzano (a.k.a marluke).
All the rights are reserved to their author.