Great news today! Bun-Tam it! has been updated to version 1.3.1 build 38, which comes with:
- New event relevancy column;
- New action to remove selected events at a glance when more than one event is selected (Command+R);
- New dock icon badge showing the number of events expiring immediately;
- Many fixes and improvements to GUI and code.
Also, a new updated version of Fckup! is available for download. Here’s what’s new in Fckup! version 1.0 build 24:
- Added option to check and skip backup if source and destination file or folder contents are the same; if backup file or folder contents are not, missing contents are copied to backup file or folder automatically;
- Adjusted Preferences window to show itself above the center of the screen in order to be more visible by the user.
If you missed it before, you’ve a good chance to grab it now: Fckup!.zip